In general, to place holds/recalls on items that are checked out, just go into the item record in the library's catalog (https://mill.trinity.edu) and click on the "Request" button. Then follow the log-on instructions and supply the requested information about your preferences.
Articles in this section
- How do reserve books work?
- Who can I contact with specific Access Services questions?
- How do I renew items that I've checked out?
- How do I recall a book?
- What are the Library’s loan periods and overdue policies?
- Where do I pay my library fine (library or Cashier) and do you take cash or tiger card?
- My spouse/partner is a professor or staff member at Trinity. Can I currently, as a dependent, check out books, films, etc?
- How can I appeal overdue charges on my library account?
- Can I check out materials even if I’m a guest and not part of the Trinity community?
- How do I see how much time I have left on an item I've borrowed?