Yes, almost all of our databases and ejournals are available remotely; you will usually need to authenticate yourself when asked with your TU ID and password. Other connection options are listed here.
Articles in this section
- Will there be restrictions on who can come into the library?
- Will I still have access to ILL?
- Can I still access all of Trinity’s databases and ejournals from my home?
- Can I still have a one-on-one appointment with a librarian for research help?
- Is Starbucks currently open?
- Can I still reserve a study room?
- What are the new library hours?
- How do I get things out of my locker?
- Can I still check out reserves?
- Will I be fined for overdue materials?