Yes, interlibrary loan can fill your requests electronically for articles and for book chapters. We may have difficulty filling requests for books, because other libraries may have stopped lending books to partner libraries during this period.
Articles in this section
- Will there be restrictions on who can come into the library?
- Will I still have access to ILL?
- Can I still access all of Trinity’s databases and ejournals from my home?
- Can I still have a one-on-one appointment with a librarian for research help?
- Is Starbucks currently open?
- Can I still reserve a study room?
- What are the new library hours?
- How do I get things out of my locker?
- Can I still check out reserves?
- Will I be fined for overdue materials?