Yes, to protect the health of our users and staff, Coates Library will be closed to all but staff who work in the building, beginning Friday, March 20. Many of our holdings can be accessed online. You may, however, request physical items for retrieval and pick-up at designated times. Please click here for information on how to check out physical items.
Articles in this section
- Will there be restrictions on who can come into the library?
- Will I still have access to ILL?
- Can I still access all of Trinity’s databases and ejournals from my home?
- Can I still have a one-on-one appointment with a librarian for research help?
- Is Starbucks currently open?
- Can I still reserve a study room?
- What are the new library hours?
- How do I get things out of my locker?
- Can I still check out reserves?
- Will I be fined for overdue materials?