No. All main collection books can be renewed online by logging onto https://mill.trinity.edu/patroninfo/. A new due date of 21 August will be applied. The loan period for feature films has been extended to 28 days; these can also be renewed online. Graduating seniors will be required to return all materials by May 11th, but if you require additional time, please contact circulation at (210) 999-8127.
Articles in this section
- Will there be restrictions on who can come into the library?
- Will I still have access to ILL?
- Can I still access all of Trinity’s databases and ejournals from my home?
- Can I still have a one-on-one appointment with a librarian for research help?
- Is Starbucks currently open?
- Can I still reserve a study room?
- What are the new library hours?
- How do I get things out of my locker?
- Can I still check out reserves?
- Will I be fined for overdue materials?